Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Christmas in July: The Attic Adventures

Welcome to paradise. Or my type of paradise. It's not my fault that I'm obsessed with Christmas, and my grandma happens to have closets and attics overflowing with decorations.
This is a bathroom closet in the upstairs. Who says Christmas can't be in the bathroom?

So many decorations! I seriously thought I was going to die right then and there. That was until I took my Canon into the attic. I'm still getting shivers from that.

You walk in and it just looks normal. Old clothes, boxes, wreaths, etc. Oh and by normal I mean it looks like the attic of a florist.

Then all of a sudden Christmas is everywhere. When I say everywhere, I mean business. 

Have I mentioned my Grandma kind of likes her fake flowers? She could open a small business in this 1000 sq ft. attic.

Here's my last shot before making my grand exit. I should've taken a LOT more photos, but I had to look at everything and try to get enough Christmas cheer in me to sustain me until December! 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

KeepCalmand... Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

© 2011 Bows, Pearls, and Texas Girls., AllRightsReserved.