Friday, June 1, 2012

Keep Calm and... Make a Birthday Card out of Candy!


Last week was my good friend Ceci's birthday. Let's just say I was so busy excited, that I completely forgot to get her a meaningful birthday gift. You're probably thinking this is some sad tale about how I lost a friend. Let me tell you it's not. Here is my last minute birthday card that gives her well wishes with candy and became the party gift of the century. 

 My brother kindly hauled me to Dollar Tree, where I spent 8 dollars buying the following candy: 100 grande bar, sprees, Slo Poke, Crunch, Good and Plenty, Chunky, Butterfinger, and Hot Tamales. I already had the Sweet Pea and Carried Away Bath and Body Works Soaps at home!


I taped all the things onto a white posterboard to create the following message:

Dear Sweet Pea, I wanted to give you 100 Grande, but my mom told me not to get Carried Away and go on a spending Spree. I was a Slo Poke, so it came down to Crunch time to get your present. So, I wish you Good and Plenty, and remember, don't let fun times slip through your Butterfinger. Don't get Chunky eating all this! Love, your Hot Tamles.

Well, I had fun making this. I hope one of you can amend this to create the perfect gift!

1 comments:

Post a Comment

KeepCalmand... Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

© 2011 Bows, Pearls, and Texas Girls., AllRightsReserved.