Saturday, June 2, 2012

Keep Calm and...Fill a Blank Wall Without Paint!


Today I was feeling quite exasperated with out laundry room. We have tried painting it more than once, but the paint always peels. Apparently we would have to sand the walls and then paint so many coats of various paints on the walls just to make one coat stick. I give up. You hear me? I give up! Or do I...


Here's the wall. Think what you will. Yeah, I know...it's gross. It's not even white anymore, it's that horrific off white that looks like yellow or dirty white or etc.


Here it is completed. I know, it's still not paint, but the bulletin board added free flair and color to the room that it lacked before. I promise I'll paint this summer if everything else in my life doesn't get in the way. Okay? Happy?


Also, slightly off topic. On the other side of the room there was a lot of blank wall too. I found a lot of our old Texas license plates and think they're charming. If anything, they take your eyes off the walls. TTFN!






0 comments:

Post a Comment

KeepCalmand... Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

© 2011 Bows, Pearls, and Texas Girls., AllRightsReserved.