Friday, June 1, 2012

Keep Calm... and Start a Blog





       Hello everybody and welcome to my blog that I finally started today! Here are a few things you need to know about me: I am absolutely obsessed with cooking (I cook just about anything) I love decorating a room and then redecorating it. My house is an ongoing trial of decorations. Christmas is my favorite holiday (As you can see in my about me, I have a tree up all year round. No worries, it's silver and changes with the seasons.) Since I have time this summer, I decided it was about time to share my adventures in finally cooking things I pinned on Pinterest and attempting DIY crafts that usually fail provide a wonderful learning experience. I hope you enjoy life as I see it from South Texas.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

KeepCalmand... Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

© 2011 Bows, Pearls, and Texas Girls., AllRightsReserved.